While campaigning, presidential candidate Donald Trump promised, if elected, to enact bold conservative initiatives. His campaign to Make America Great Again certainly resonated with voters. Yesterday, President Trump celebrated his 500th day in office and, as is now his norm, he tweeted his successes on behalf of the occasion.
"This is my 500th Day in Office and we have accomplished a lot - many believe more than any President in his first 500 days. Massive Tax & Regulation Cuts, Military & Vets, Lower Crime & Illegal Immigration, Stronger Borders, Judgeships, Best Economy & Jobs EVER, and much more..."
+ + Promises made. Promises kept.
In fact, one could argue that President Donald Trump has accomplished more in 500 days to "Make America Great Again," and on behalf of our shared values than many former Presidents did in their entire term. Here are just a few key successes, as there are seemingly too many to list:
- Impacting the courts: Nominated pro-life Constitutionalist Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court. One in eight appellate judges are now Trump appointees.
- Moved the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Meanwhile, U.S. – Israel relations are at historically high levels.
- Ended the U.S. participation in the outrageous Iran deal brokered by the Obama administration.
- Deregulation, tax cuts, and other pro-business initiatives have boosted the U.S. economy and dropped unemployment rates to near historic levels.
- Donald Trump ran as a pro-life candidate, and has governed as a pro-life President.
- Signed a Executive Order on Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty, which protects the religious liberties and conscience rights of pro-life people and groups.
- Signed an Executive Order on the Establishment of a White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative.
Right now, Liberty Counsel Action's D.C. team is working with the Trump administration and likeminded members of Congress to aggressively advance initiatives on behalf of life, liberty, family, and faith in our nation's laws and discourse.
Our base of operations in our nation's capital is in a strategic position to influence our government's policies at a higher level than we have ever achieved. We are on the verge of a dramatic transformation that will greatly enhance our operations on Capitol Hill. Ahead of the mid-term elections, the timing for growing our operations is critical.
With such tremendous opportunities, we need more resources to fight for you on Capitol Hill, and we must double our grassroots base. This is the only way we can ensure that we can stand against deep-pocketed adversaries on behalf of our common goals and values.
+ + My gift to you...
If you can help with a contribution of ANY AMOUNT, we'll send you a custom print featuring President Abraham Lincoln's "FINISH THE WORK" prayer that seems so fitting for our struggle today. Go here to see the print.
We simply must "finish the work" God has given us to do in our day and in our time!